[ECOS] Ctrl-c interrupt priority

Nick Garnett nickg@ecoscentric.com
Wed Apr 27 10:29:00 GMT 2005

"Enrico Piria" <epiria@libero.it> writes:

> Hello.
>
> On architectures supporting interrupt priority levels, at which
> priority should the Ctrl-c ISR (the one used to bring up GDB stub)
> be run, and why?

I don't think it matters very much. Making it high priority would
allow it to preempt any other interrupts. But to be honest, if you
have so many lower priority interrupts firing that this actually makes
a difference, then you probably have something seriously wrong
somewhere.

--
Nick Garnett                                     eCos Kernel Architect
http://www.ecoscentric.com                The eCos and RedBoot experts