[ECOS] Operator new fails for Coldfire MCF5282 - part 2

Gary Thomas gary@mlbassoc.com
Tue Apr 26 08:46:00 GMT 2005

On Mon, 2005-04-25 at 23:06 +0200, Uwe Kindler wrote:
> Some additional information to  the reported problem:
>
> If I implement an own operator new then the error does not occur.
> So I think the problem with the failing new operator is a toolchain
> problem. Could someone from eCosCentric please check if there is
> such a problem with the toolchain in eCosPro Starter Kit 2.0.10

Please send these problem reports directly to eCosCentric.
This mailing list is for discussion of eCos, the project, not
any particular company's product or distribution.  (In other
words, we can't help you because your problem is with what you
got from eCosCentric, not eCos itself)