[ECOS] error on i386

Gonçalo Antunes gmma@gmma.net
Thu Apr 21 15:02:00 GMT 2005

Hi

I updated my eCos Repository last week (I haven't done it for a long
while...) and now I have an error wich I cannot overtake...

I started my config.ecc with the i386realtek template.
added the HTTP, CPuload, FreeBSD, networking, and common ethernet packages..
and now I get an error on the 'make tests'.
I'm using the startup method 'FLOPPY' an ld returns an error on
vectors.o:...    undefined reference... 'hal_interrupt_saved_state' .

if  I  change the startup method to RAM, the error does not appear...
I really need to have it running from the FLOPPY...

I'm using the config tool 2.0... I tried to install the 2.11, followed the
instructions but I get an error of missing libraries....

Can you help?

Thank you very much.

Gonçalo Antunes.