[ECOS] Script to issue redboot commands to target

Vanitha Ramaswami vanitha@agilis.stengg.com
Wed Apr 20 05:45:00 GMT 2005

Hi All,

I am using redboot on my IXP425 custom platform. I am using the redboot
commands "fis create, write etc" to load my Linux kernel to the Flash. Is
there a way to issue these commands from a script file so that it will be
automated.I can send those commands from a text file thro' the
hyperterminal but how do i  find out whether the flash write has succeeded
or not.??

Thanks
Vanitha

[This e-mail is confidential and may be priviledged. If you are not the
intended recipient, please kindly notify us immediately and delete the message
from your system; please do not copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose
its contents to any other person. Thank you.]
---ST Electronics Group---