[ECOS] Re: Industrial terminal server

Grant Edwards grante@visi.com
Tue Apr 12 13:50:00 GMT 2005

In gmane.os.ecos.general, you wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I need a hardware with eCos and 4 ethernet port for industrial
> use (I don`t known if the right name is terminal server, but I
> don`t known another name), that I can use my software on eCos.
> Someone known where I can buy this hardware?

Terminal servers usually have a an Ethernet prot and a bunch of
serial ports.  If that's what you're interested in, my former
employer sells boxes like that that run eCos and have an
available software development kit.  They're available with 1-2
Ethernet ports and 1-32 serial ports (RS-232/422/485):

http://www.comtrol.com/products/hardware/devicemasterpro.asp
http://www.comtrol.com/products/hardware/dmrts.asp

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  Kids, don't gross me
                                  at               off... "Adventures with