[ECOS] RE: POSIX package for eCos 1.3.1

Yuan Yu yuany@marvell.com
Fri Apr 8 18:25:00 GMT 2005

Thanks for your reply, Jonathan.  Our application is developed on eCos
1.3.1.  It would be too big an effort to upgrade it to eCos 2.0 for near
term, which will involve other development groups.  Do you know whether
POSIX package is available for eCos 1.3.1?

Thanks again!
Yuan

-----Original Message-----
From: Jonathan Larmour [mailto:jifl@eCosCentric.com]
Sent: Friday, April 08, 2005 1:22 PM
To: Yuan Yu
Cc: ecos-discuss-owner@ecos.sourceware.org
Subject: Re: POSIX package for eCos 1.3.1

Yuan Yu wrote:
> Can anyone help me with eCos POSIX compatibility layer?  I am using
eCos
> 1.3.1.  How do I download and configure PSOIX package?  Thank you very
much!

Don't use eCos 1.3.1. Use at least eCos 2.0: http://ecos.sourceware.org/

Note the correct list address is ecos-discuss@ecos.sourceware.org, not
ecos-discuss-owner.

eCosCentric    http://www.eCosCentric.com/    The eCos and RedBoot
experts
--["No sense being pessimistic, it wouldn't work anyway"]--
Opinions==mine