[ECOS] Interrupt-free scheduler

Nick Garnett nickg@ecoscentric.com
Mon Apr 4 15:58:00 GMT 2005

Erik Christiansen <erik@dd.nec.com.au> writes:

> Needing the scheduler to be interrupt unaware, I'm trying to configure
> ecos without interrupts. The cdl_component CYGPKG_HAL_COMMON_INTERRUPTS
> is documented as being "dummy". Maybe it is still possible to use it to
> configure without interrupt components, somehow?
>
> While I'm still digging in the doco, I can't help wondering if just
> commenting out that part of the .ecc file is legitimate?

What exactly are you trying to do? If you don't have any interrupting
devices, then eCos will run just fine. Some things, like timers, will
not work, but presumably you have already allowed for that.

--
Nick Garnett                                     eCos Kernel Architect
http://www.ecoscentric.com                The eCos and RedBoot experts