[ECOS] Getting started with eCOS...

Sarvex Jatasra sarvex@acmet.com
Mon Apr 4 13:49:00 GMT 2005

Hi group.
I am a new member if this group, and trying to learn eCOS.

I started with downloading the eCOS source for CygWin on windows along
with the ecos-elf-i386 tools. I ran the "configtool.exe" and was able to
build the eCOS library. But I am not able to figure out how to generate
the final executable and run it on my Pentium 4 processor.

This is a completely naïve question, but I am stuck with it. Please
provide me further directions on how to proceed with this. Any help is
highly appreciated.

Sarvex Jatasra
Software Engineer
Acme Technologies