[ECOS] synthetic target serial support

Nelly Pison Nelly.Pison@elios-informatique.fr
Fri Apr 1 09:56:00 GMT 2005

OK, I have installed it on my linux with the ecos repository, make what
is indicated in the readme (except for the pseudo ttys that I don't need) .
Then with configTool I create an ecc with the  template "Linux synthetic
target"
and I try to add the package "Synthetic target serial driver" but
configTool refuse with the error message :
 " Add and Remove hardware packages by selecting a new hardware template"
What is the problem?
Note : I saw that in the synthserial.cdl file the parent is
CYGPKG_IO_SERIAL_DEVICES and I don't find it in the ecos.db file

Thanks for any help