[ECOS] Problem with go command

Prabhat Shrivastav shrivastavp@myw.ltindia.com
Wed Sep 29 09:37:00 GMT 2004

Hi  Andrew

Thanx for reply.
I have gone through the FAQ's but not found any clue.
Is there any thing wrong with this .

RedBoot> load -r -b 0x8c020000 -m xmodem
Redboot>go
I got garbage on the serial console.

I checked RAM location, got the right data. And if I load the redboot_RAM and execute from ram............ it run's happily.
And if I run the same application through GDB console, it runs fine.
Pl suggest me solve this problem

Regards
Prabhat Shrivastav

>>> Andrew Lunn <andrew@lunn.ch> 09/28/04 06:16PM >>>
Please don't email to both ecos-discuss mailling lists. One is just an
alias for the other.

On Tue, Sep 28, 2004 at 03:58:32PM +0530, Prabhat Shrivastav wrote:
> Hi all
>

> I am loading my application on RAM via RedBoot .
> I am unable to execute the my application with "go <application start location>" command.
> Or its application is executing but I have got some garbage on the console.
> After executing the go command .
>
> $T0a10:0000028c;0f:980ffd8d;#f0
>
> Can any body tell me what is the problem?
> Regards
> Prabhat Shrivastav
> --

Yes we can, but have you read what the footer of your email says?
Please try this first. This is one of those questions which gets asked
time and time again...

        Andrew