[ECOS] Problems with new JFFS2 compress infrastructure

Gary Thomas gary@mlbassoc.com
Wed Sep 15 12:32:00 GMT 2004

On Wed, 2004-09-15 at 04:55, eibach@gdsys.de wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm working with ecos CVS from 2004/09/06.
>
> In source code defines like "CONFIG_JFFS2_ZLIB" are used.
> In jffs2.cdl defines like "JFFS2_USE_ZLIB" are used.
> This names don't match, and I don't find any other place where "CONFIG_JFFS2_ZLIB " is defined.
> In consequence when I build ecos, jffs2 compression is not active although it is activated in the configuration.
>
> So the cdl doesn't seem to match the source code.
>
> Am I missing something obvious or is the cdl simply outdated?

I think this is the case - there were some changes in this
area in the JFFS2 code recently and it looks like they weren't
reflected into the CDL.

Perhaps you can figure out the changes and send a patch?

--
Gary Thomas <gary@mlbassoc.com>
MLB Associates