[ECOS] Problem with little-endian RedBoot for GRG board

William Chen (陳明泉) william.chen@moxanet.com
Wed Sep 1 01:27:00 GMT 2004

Hi all,
	I'm trying to run the little-endian RedBoot on GRG board.
I downloaded RedBoot 1.94 Pre-Built Binaries (includes NPE Ethernet support) from Intel, in that contains both big-endian and little-endian RedBoot binaries.
It runs successfully when i update the big-endian RedBoot binary to my GRG board, but it's fail to run when i update the little-endian binary.
I've tried to install the little-endian binary to GRG board by using flash programmer and updating from RedBoot and both case are failed.
If any one has experience about running little-endian RedBoot on GRG board ?

Thanks in advanced.

William