[ECOS] Dependence of software on system frequency

Miguel J Vega mserrano@engin.umich.edu
Tue Oct 26 04:36:00 GMT 2004

Hi,

I am attempting to under-clock an MPC555 board. I can manually
reduce the clock frequency, but I know some ecos software
depends on the clock, but unfortunately clock frequency is not an option
in the ecos configuration. In order to properly under-clock the board I
must know what software would depend on the system frequency. So far I
have identified some serial module register values that depend on the
sytem frequency. Does anyone know what else I should check for?

Thanks,

Miguel J. Vega
FEGI C&DH Team
University of Michigan