[ECOS] About: Re: [ECOS] io_read

Sicheri Marco m.sicheri@ctsgroup.it
Mon Oct 11 06:46:00 GMT 2004

Thanks Andrew, Gary, and Nick,
I'll try! :-)
But, I have a query about this problem:
I have two thread, thread A and thread B.
Thread A (priority: 5) do only:
diag_printf(...);
Thread B (priority: 30) do the (famous) io_read.
So:
If Thread A and B do only the diag_printf, they work Ok and I can see the
message by HyperT.
If Thread B do the io_read and it is lock (no data in the io), I don't see
the msg of thread A.
So:
I don't see the msg of thread A because it don't work?
If the thread B work hard, the thread A don't work?
In this moment (cause crash) i don't have the JTAG debugger for check if the
thread A work or don't work. I can check and debug my application with the
diag_printf only. So that i don't undestand....
Thanks! Best Regards!

Ossequi,  (Best Regards/Obrigado)
Marco SICHERI
CTS electronics  - R&D Department