[ECOS] Changing the default boot flash device in Redboot

Vanitha Ramaswami vanitha@agilis.st.com.sg
Tue Oct 5 08:54:00 GMT 2004

Hi All,

I want to change the default boot flash device changed to another flash
chip located in CS1 in my IXP425 reference platform. The version of redboot
i have right now boots from the flash located in CS0. Where should i change
in redboot in order to boot from the flash chip located in CS1 ?  I am able
to recompile the redboot source and run in my platform. Can you tell the
places where should i look at to change the default boot flash chip?

Thanks
Vanitha