[ECOS] ec555 memory map, bootcode

bob.koninckx@o-3s.com bob.koninckx@o-3s.com
Thu Nov 25 19:45:00 GMT 2004

I am pretty sure that what you want to do will involve a _lot_
of rework and testing. Since you wont be using redboot, your
app will have to take care  of _all_ interrupt processing.
(that's why Gary suggested to use the option to copy vectors).
But then you need write access to memory at 0x100, 0x200 etc
... Unfortunately, I mapped the internal flash there. First
thing to do would be modifications to the memory map and
memory controller setup.

Just curious, why don't you use redboot?

Bob