[ECOS] at91 rtc driver and & win32 jtag loader

Mike Jastrebtsoff mike@eltronix.ru
Fri Nov 19 11:38:00 GMT 2004

Hello, Andrew.

Yes, of course. I would to merge it in cvs.

QDBM is a nice small & robust DB engine,  may be anybody wants to use it in
his projects.(Optimal pair is jffs2 & qdbm), I thought that LGPL is
not restriction in that case(without merging in ecos main CVS)

--
Regards,
   Mike