[ECOS] at91 rtc driver and & win32 jtag loader

Andrew Lunn andrew@lunn.ch
Fri Nov 19 10:41:00 GMT 2004

On Fri, Nov 19, 2004 at 04:11:28PM +0600, Mike Jastrebtsoff wrote:
> Hello, All.
>
> I've got some sources for the community:
>
> - RTC driver for AT91M55800A.

Would you be willing to sign a copyright assignment for this so it can
be merged into the anoncvs repository?

Please see http://ecos.sourceware.org/assign.html.

> - port of QDBM library(nice DB engine by Mikio Hirabayashi specially
>   optimized for small amount of ram&rom)

This uses the LGPL license which is not compatible with the way we
work with eCos, so unfortunetly we cannot merge this in.

        Thanks
                Andrew