[ECOS] flash erase - network stack

Per Hedblom per.hedblom@abem.se
Tue Nov 9 08:55:00 GMT 2004

Hi,

> > The flash driver I use is: amd/am29xxxxx variant am29lv640

I am using the am29lv641 flash and I found that the erase fails if the
system runs with a high frequency of interrupts.

I suspected the flash driver and consulted the am29 spec and found that the
erase command must be given within a 50uS timeframe to be accepted. The spec
also recommends that interrupts should be turned off during this command.

The appended patch solved the problem for me.
/Per Hedblom
ABEM