[ECOS] Philips LPC Family

Daniel Morris danielm@eCosCentric.com
Fri Nov 5 10:13:00 GMT 2004

On Fri, Nov 05, 2004 at 09:49:08AM +0000, Lee Davies wrote:
> Is there ECOS support available for LPC21/22xx yet. I've checked the CVS
> repository for any LPC device support, but I've found nothing.
>
> Can somebody point me in the right direction?

A certified port was completed several months ago at eCosCentric. One
public target is supported as part of the eCosPro Developer's Kit for
Ashling EVBA7 board on the LPC2106, but we've actually ported to a
range of devices including other 21xx boards and custom boards based
on the  higher end 22xx family (external data and address bus devices).

Please note, this work is entirely independent of the patch sets that
you reference.

 Daniel

--
 Daniel Morris  +44 1269 591 171  danielm@eCosCentric.com