[ECOS] initializing a device in the NETDEVTAB_ENTRY table

Kalyankumar, Sanagavarapu (IE10) Kalyankumar.Sanagavarapu@honeywell.com
Fri Nov 5 04:48:00 GMT 2004

Hi,
    I am now got stopped with a problem.
    Normally and device in the devtab entry, will be initialized
automatically by eCos.
    And the device handle can be obtained by cyg_io_lookup and can be used
for further read or write and status requests.
    How to do the same for the netdevtab device.
    Will the netdevtab device be initialized by the ecos during the begining
stages

Please help me in this regard.
I am a beginer so the problem may be silly for most of you people but I am
stopped with it

Kalyan Kumar S
                                     Honeywell
Honeywell Technology Solutions Lab
151/1, Doraisanipalya, Bannerghatta Road
BANGALORE - 560 076, INDIA
Tel +91- 080- 6585751
Fax +91- 080- 6485750
kalyankumar.sanagavarapu@honeywell.com