[ECOS] 1 bit LCD and microwindows on eCos

Edgar Grimberg edgar.grimberg@rms.ro
Thu Nov 4 17:57:00 GMT 2004

Hello,

I saw a post of Shannon Holland from 2003 about ecos, microwindows and 1
bpp display. I was wondering if microwindows is suitable for a touch
screen application on this kind of display. I mean, does the 3D buttons
look OK on 1 bit graphics? Isn't microwindows too big for this king of
application, where the user just enters some values from a numeric
keypad painted on the lcd and see some numeric results? Shannon, how
does the GUI of microwindows look on your 1 bit display? (if you are
still around)

Thanks,
Edgar