[ECOS] [Fwd: How to enable redboots CRC checking]

Gary Thomas gary@mlbassoc.com
Wed May 26 13:28:00 GMT 2004

On Wed, 2004-05-26 at 07:15, Winkler Andreas wrote:
> > Sorry, but I don't know anything about the eCosCentric snapshots.
> >
> > Perhaps you can update via CVS?
>
> Unfortunately our proxy server doesn't support the access to the CVS
> repository.
> So I downloaded the sources from
> http://www.ecoscentric.com/devzone/snapshots.shtml
> which where said to be updated every sunday.
> But they are not. I just downloaded them again, but the newes changelog
> entry still
> is from 2004-04-29.
> I'll try to ask the eCosCentric people for more recent sources.

It would be nice to know what their schedule is...

Attached is the [very simple] patch that should fix your problem.  You
should not have to update anything else.

--
Gary Thomas <gary@mlbassoc.com>
MLB Associates