[ECOS] building redboot with eCos eernel

Michael Jastrebtsoff jam2000@pisem.net
Sat May 22 22:52:00 GMT 2004

Hello, Nick.

I wanted to use FAT with CompactFlash driver for updating the main
program(based on eCos kernel) from CF card. Probably I will be able to
implement FAT driver+high level disk driver+CF driver in read-only mode for
doing that.

Thanks a lot.