[ECOS] Not able to establish ethernet connectivity on SH-7729

Aniket S Joshi aniketsj@myw.ltindia.com
Thu May 20 10:12:00 GMT 2004

Hi All,

I am working on Sh-7729 H/w, & tring to build ethernet support in my application with free BSD stack.
In redboot mode (w/o loading the application) ping command executes properly. (Able to see the interrupt pulses from Ethernet controller on oscilloscope, but i found that In redboot configuration Ethernet interface is in polling mode)

When i compile my application with ethernet support , ping command is not executing...(no response from h/w)

Observation:
Ethernet controller is not generating Interrupt signal
I think this is the problem with initialisation of ethernet controller because in redboot it is working fine.

Can anybody help me to solve this problem

Waiting for your reply

Aniket Joshi