[ECOS] Beginner Question: where is ECOS kernel image stored after building by eCos config tool, and what it name?

Stanistav Karpenko stasz@scanex.ru
Wed May 19 19:34:00 GMT 2004

Beginner Question: where is ECOS kernel image stored after building by eCos
config tool, and what it name?

I have a task to compile ECOS2.0 kernel to load ECOS from floppy on to PC.
It means i need in kernel image of ECOS. I have

tuned options in eCos config tool. For example, my project called EVENING.
After that i had build ecos with a help of eCos config tool (under Windows
2000, build->library menu) I got
some new directories and files. In C:\cygwin\src\ecos\ecos-2.0\tools\bin I
had get EVENING_BUILD and EVENING_INSTALL
folders. And so many subfolders in these folders... Where is kernel?

Stanislav