[ECOS] Bluetooth

t.mandorino@planetek.it t.mandorino@planetek.it
Wed May 19 11:12:00 GMT 2004

Hello everybody,

I'm a student in Ingegneria delle Telecomunicazioni at the Politecnico of Bari.
I'm attending a stage in Planetek Italia s.r.l. where I'm looking for connecting any
Bluetooth devices on Falcom F35XXL, with a NEC V850 processor and eCos as real-
time operative system. So far I am not able to find any libraries that I can use to do it.
I have the doubt that this processor can't be connected with Bluetooth devices.
Do you know if someone has already ported Bluetooth on eCos using the NEC V850?
where can I find any specific information?
Thank you, see you soon

Tommaso Mandorino