[ECOS] Posix Thread name

Dan Jakubiec djakubiec@yahoo.com
Thu May 13 21:02:00 GMT 2004

I also ran into a similar problem a while ago.  I never found any POSIX-defined way of assigned
thread names, so I just implemented my own private functions to do so.

But I agree that these sorts of non-standard POSIX enhancements probably don't belong in the
public repository.  A bit of a bummer, but what I don't think there is much that can be done about
it.

--
Dan Jakubiec
Systech Corp