[ECOS] load on redboot again

sabine moulayes moulayes_sabine@hotmail.com
Thu May 6 07:44:00 GMT 2004

I'm sorry but, i always have the same problem than yesterday even if some
people answer to my question....
I can't laod the program on redboot, and I don't understand why... I've try
in ymodem, zmodem and xmodem, but I still have the same message on the
screen :

Sending: tracker.S3                                          Ymodem
sectors/kbytes sent:   0/ 0kRetry 0: NAK on sector
Retry 0: NAK on sector
Ymodem sectors/kbytes sent:   3/ 0kRetry 0: NAK on sector
Ymodem sectors/kbytes sent:   5/ 0kRetry 0: NAK on sector    Ymodem
sectors/kbytes sent:   7/ 0k

Could someone help me please??

the redboot is on the F35-XXL-SI, and I use the minicom on suse linux 9.0...

thanks

Sabine Moulayes