[ECOS] Flash OPs and DSR/scheduler locking

Peter Graf p.graf@itknet.de
Wed May 5 10:52:00 GMT 2004

Hi,

I have noticed that flash operations from JFFS2 cause my alarms, DSRs,
and high prio threads to be disabled for longer than I can afford, e.g.
several tens of miliseconds on my PowerPC target. I'd like to have a
more detailed look into the mechanisms of  locking during flash
operations, and see if some of them can be altered (relaxed) for my
requirements. Right now I have difficulties to find the places where the
locking takes places (maybe I'm just blindfolded today :-) So if someone
could give me a hint, that would be great.

Many thanks,
Peter