[ECOS] Re: How to use a disk image on Linux

Savin Zlobec savin@elatec.si
Thu Mar 25 15:21:00 GMT 2004

>No,it can't,I have tried.
>
>======= 2004-03-25 21:38:31 =======
>
>>try to mount it using loopback interface. See manpages for mount.

If you have a disk image with several partitions and you want to mount
a specific partition using loopback you need to specify the offset of
partition start with 'losetup' utility. You can get the offsets with
'sfdisk'.
Or you can use mtools if you have fat partitions.

savin