[ECOS] Cache init for MIPS 4kc

shuishuila shuishuila@hotmail.com
Fri Mar 19 14:27:00 GMT 2004

Hi, ecos-discuss,

	I have success port Redboot to a custom MIPS 4kc,
but till now, cache still no function. When I turn on cache
in hal_c_cache_init, sys halt at jmp from kseg1 to kseg0.
  // enable cached KSEG0
  asm volatile("mfc0 %0,$16;" : "=r"(val));
  val &= ~3;
  asm volatile("mtc0 %0,$16;" : : "r"(val));

I change val &= ~3 to val |= 3 no work either. Anyone some advice?

Another question is how to use Redboot to run test program?
I use network but can't connect to target, how to set tcp/ip port of target?
Is it 9000?

Regards,
        shuishuila
        shuishuila@hotmail.com