[ECOS] Re: cannot able to debug

Jonathan Larmour jifl@eCosCentric.com
Wed Mar 3 19:47:00 GMT 2004

Yoshinori Sato wrote:
> At Thu, 26 Feb 2004 18:06:39 +0530,
> Ganeshan wrote:
>
>>Hi
>>Even after applying this patch and
>>followed the instructions given, it is in the same state (cannot able to stop at a
>>specified breakpoint).
>>
>>In the patch, the linker option should be"-static -mrelax -mh -mint32" instead of
>>"-static -Wl, -relax -mh -mint32"
>>old file:
>>default_value { "-g -nostdlib -Wl,--gc-sections -Wl,-static -mh -mint32" }
>>patch file:
>>default_value { "-g -nostdlib -Wl,--gc-sections -Wl,-static -Wl,-relax -mh -mint32" }
>>
>>has to be :
>>default_value { "-g -nostdlib -Wl,--gc-sections -Wl,-static -mrelax -mh -mint32" }
>>
>>Thanks in Advance
>>

> It is so.
> I correct it.

Hi Yoshinori. I noticed this and the previous patch you sent just before to
vectors.S. Do you have a set of updates we can apply to the current eCos
CVS repository? Given that there are the aki3068net, sim, edosk2674, h8max
and sim_s targets, I don't want to patch them all separately myself if you
have already done so.

March 30 - April 1, San Francisco http://www.esconline.com/electronicaUSA/