[ECOS] adding a new command to RedBoot

Andrew Lunn andrew@lunn.ch
Tue Mar 2 08:18:00 GMT 2004

On Tue, Mar 02, 2004 at 10:48:58AM +0900, Hiroki Yoshioka wrote:
> hello,
>
> how do I add a new command to RedBoot?
>
> the post below seems simply adding some `RedBoot_cmd()' macros and
> function bodies but that doesn't work for me.
> http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss/2001-10/msg00402.html

That is the correct process.

Are you adding a new file which the new commands? How are you
compiling it? Something like:

        cdl_option CYGBLD_BUILD_REDBOOT_WITH_MFILL {
            display       "Include memory fill command"
            doc           ref/mfill-command.html
            default_value 1
            compile -library=libextras.a mfill.c
        }