[ECOS] Ecos installation for S3C44B0X

Swapna Aroskar swapna_aroskar@yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jun 12 05:49:00 GMT 2004

hello everybody,

i need some help for installing eCos...

here is whole scenario....
i m using custom made hardware for some telephonic
purpose....the board is S3C44B0X(ARM7TDMI) from
samsung .....i have developed a OS-less code on this
hardware n now i want to try it with eCos.

Could u help me with installation of eCos??...i have
downloaded current sourse from cvs

$ wget --passive-ftp
ftp://sources.redhat.com/pub/ecos/ecos-install.tcl
$ sh ecos-install.tcl
$ cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@sources.redhat.com:/cvs/ecos
login
$ cvs -z3 -d
:pserver:anoncvs@sources.redhat.com:/cvs/ecos co -P
ecos

now , how do i use configtool for configuration?

also, i have a monitor prog loaded in my flash which
is provided by samsung...is it possible to use this
mon n load ecos bin file ??....for debugging i have
just used serial port ..so will this technique work
with eCos code? ...

hoping to hear from u soon....cya..
Swapna