[ECOS] Problems programming Intel's J3 Stratoflash chip.

Louis Gagne lgagne@yahoo.com
Tue Jun 8 18:43:00 GMT 2004

Intel has recently bumped up their revision of the
128Mbit J3 Stratoflash chip (28F128J3).  My Redboot
code handled the J3A version just fine, but with the
J3C version I get errors programming it.  The error is
0x92.  This error persists even if I unlock the
sectors before trying to program the chip.

Has anyone else run into this issue?  If so, were you
able to overcome the problem?  How did you resolve it?

Thanks,

Lou