[ECOS] Implementing JVM for ecos

Vik Olliver vik@econz.co.nz
Sun Jul 18 21:12:00 GMT 2004

Andrea Scian mentioned:
>As I previously sayd I've also run some benchmark for academic
>purpose like jMocha suite (from IBM, not all the tests)
>LinPack & SciMark 2.0 and they all complete successfully on
>both JVM.

What about the FOSS SuperWaba VM from http://www.superwaba.com?

That seems to run very quickly - faster than Sun's JIT on Win32
platforms - and the latest dev version (5.0) links to the SDL libraries.
It should port very readily indeed; WinCE/PocketPC, Win32, PalmOS and
Linux ports already exist, and a range of IDEs are supported (I use
Eclipse).

Vik :v)
---
"Where did all those effing Indians come from?"
- General George A.Custer