[ECOS] Re:Re: eCOS benchmarks

Michael R. Arens Me@MikeArens.com
Fri Jan 30 21:19:00 GMT 2004

I'm interested in benchmarking two more MIPS parts - an IDT and a NEC.
Can anyone point me to the code used for these benchmarks?
(http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/docs-latest/user-guide/rt-vr4300-vrc4373.html)

Any help is appreciated.
Mike A.

Re: eCOS benchmarks

    * /From/: Jonathan Larmour <jlarmour at redhat dot com>
    * /To/: stefano dot costa at bluewind dot it
    * /Cc/: ecos-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
    * /Date/: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 16:11:42 +0000
    * /Subject/: Re: [ECOS] eCOS benchmarks
    * /Organization/: Red Hat UK Ltd.
    * /References/: <3C45A785.50.19747E8@localhost
      <http://sources.redhat.com/ml/ecos-discuss/2002-01/msg00214.html>>

Stefano Costa wrote:

> Hello,
>
> did anyone test eCOS performance with benchmarks (measuring task
> switching times etc.), on some platform (ARM preferred)?bye- Stefano

This is in the documentation. Look for the "real-time characterization"
sections in the getting started guide and user guide.