[ECOS] Use of mlt file

Gary Thomas gary@mlbassoc.com
Fri Jan 30 15:36:00 GMT 2004

On Fri, 2004-01-30 at 08:34, sai jayram wrote:
> Hello...
>
> I was going thru the linker scripts for Motorola 8260 VADS board.
> I see the file "mlt_powerpc_vads_rom.mlt" in pkgconf directory.
> I also observed that this file is not used in any of CDL scripts.
> What is the exact significance of this file..?

The MLT files are descriptions of memory layout, used by the
memory layout tool (hence .mlt).  Sadly at the moment, we don't
have an up to date memory layout tool, so these files are not
used much.  We do try to keep them around and updated, for the
day when the MLT returns :-)

--
Gary Thomas <gary@mlbassoc.com>
MLB Associates