[ECOS] Support for Motorola MCF5282

Alex Schuilenburg alexs@ecoscentric.com
Sun Jan 25 20:53:00 GMT 2004

Michael Christmann wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I would like to use eCos with a Motorola MCF5282.
>
> Is there someone who has experience with the MCF5282 (or MCF5272) and eCos?
>
> (When I read
> http://sources.redhat.com/ml/ecos-discuss/2003-08/msg00286.html it
> sounds like there is only a commercial version which is usable - is this
> true?)

Yes, this is true.  eCosPro is available for both the MCF5272 and
MCF5282 and were both done from scratch. The contributed MCF5272 port in
anoncvs is very broken (with no 5282 support either).

-- Alex

--
Managing Director / CEO                           eCosCentric Limited
http://www.ecoscentric.com/              The eCos and RedBoot experts