[ECOS] Compiling without -g flag

kevin_lemay@agilent.com kevin_lemay@agilent.com
Sat Jan 17 00:05:00 GMT 2004

I tried to use the --disable-debug option on the ecosconfig command line when I generated my project, but the generated makefiles still have the -g option when they are run. I also tried to edit the .ecc file and removed the -g from the global options and it still uses -g when it builds.

How do I get an optimized build without the debug information?

I am using an i386 platform. Performance is compariable to vxWorks (slightly lower), but I want to see what happens when I remove the debug info.

Thanks,

Kevin