[ECOS] Questions on ecosconfig

kevin_lemay@agilent.com kevin_lemay@agilent.com
Fri Jan 16 16:23:00 GMT 2004

I had problems moving my .ecc files from 2.0 to the current CVS versions. This may have been something that I did but, I am looking for a consistent, reproducible way to generate the .ecc files that I need with the proper options.

I was looking at ecosconfig, but I do not see how to set an option within a package (i.e. default boot script value).

I did look at the export file, but there appears to be much more than what I changed from the template in this file.

How do people handle this now?

Thanks,

Kevin