[ECOS] EB 40A, Serial driver stops after 10 minutes

Shiv Subramaniam smaniam@yahoo.com
Wed Jan 7 11:06:00 GMT 2004

Thanks Thomas,
   With the latest code from CVS the driver code is
stable for about 100 minutes. The system still comes
to halt after that.

Thanks,
Shiv

--- Thomas Koeller <thomas.koeller@baslerweb.com>