[ECOS] Re: Porting eCos on Intel XScale PXA255

amassa@san.rr.com amassa@san.rr.com
Tue Jan 6 16:24:00 GMT 2004

>I think, I have to set some environment Variables but I do not know how to
>do it. I am totally new to this GNU based development environment. If
anyone
>comes across this problem please give me some guidelines on the same.

Towards the bottom of the link you put in your message it states:

On completion, the Intel x86 development tool executable files will be
located at /tools/H-i686-pc-cygwin/bin. This directory should be added to
the head of your PATH. The eCos Configuration Tool also allows you to set
the build tools path.

You should add this to your path.  You will also need to add this to your
Configuration Tool (if you are using it) for your build tools directory.

--Anthony