[ECOS] linking problem

Ganeshan ganeshan@ads-networks.com
Mon Jan 5 10:35:00 GMT 2004

Hi
I have applied the patch, but while applying patch it is asking for the
file name.  I have specified the file
name with the complete path.  Even after applying the patch like this, I
could not able to build the application.

I have downloaded gcc-3.3.2 and  I have built the tool for  h8300-elf.  Is
this patch is already applied for this (gcc-3.3.2)
version?

I could able to build the application. I am facing a problem here.  I
could able to download the
test program and able to give the break point.  But when I give
"continue", it is not stopping at the
breakpoint.

Thanks in advance
Ganeshan N