[ECOS] To: Ricardo Andrino about eb40A

Jonathan Larmour jifl@eCosCentric.com
Sat Feb 14 06:13:00 GMT 2004

Marcelo wrote:
> Hi Ricardo,
>
> I'm using this eval board too. But I'm newbie on eCos.
> My objective is to download an image to FLASH via JTAG with a wiggler.
> By now, I don't know how start.

Sounds like you need to read the User Guide :-).
http://ecos.sourceware.org/docs-latest/

You may want to consider Anthony Massa's eCos book too:
http://ecos.sourceware.org/docs.html

Although that book predates 2.0 and in fact you need to use eCos CVS for
the eb40a support, but it explains the concepts.

Visit us at Embedded World 2004, Nürnberg, Germany, 17-19 Feb, Stand 12-449