[ECOS] Serial Port Configuration

Ricardo Andrino ricardo_andrino@web.de
Wed Feb 11 12:38:00 GMT 2004

Hello,
I am working with the AT91EB40A board and i want to read a byte from a host PC connected to  the serial B port from the board and then send it to a Linux Host connected to the Serial A and display it in the screen with a simply printf and vice versa.

I am using POSIX functions ( termios structure, read, write,fcntl, threads etc).
What i don't know is how i have to configure the serial driver in the configuration tool to say my program to read from the serial B and send it to the serial A:

should i configure this?
CYGPKG_IO_SERIAL_TERMIOS;
CYGPKG_IO_SERIAL_TERMIOS_TERMIOS0
CYGPKG_IO_SERIAL_TERMIOS_TERMIOS0_DEV