[ECOS] Re: Run Tests "Cannot find the file specified"

Kelvin Lawson klawson@ad-holdings.co.uk
Mon Feb 2 13:20:00 GMT 2004

To answer my own question... I'm using a custom platform, and didn't
have the Platform options correctly set up in the configtool. After
copying them out of an existing platform all was OK.