[ECOS] PPP stack problem on i386.

Kondaiah, Dasari (IE10) Kondaiah@honeywell.com
Fri Dec 31 04:05:00 GMT 2004

Hi,
I had installed eCos s/w packages which had no PPP stack in 'net' package.
Now I want to add this to package and build the library for i386 platform. I
am using configuration tool to do this. It is giving error messages while
building the library (I directly copied the 'ppp' folder to net package and
replaced ecos.db file with the new one which came with the latest packages)
I would like to know if anyone tried this on any platform. If yes, pls share
the instructions to carryout this to build the library successfully.
Thanks in advance,
som