[ECOS] ethernet

._=5Bgmma@gmma.NeT=5D_. ._=5Bgmma@gmma.NeT=5D_.
Thu Dec 30 16:16:00 GMT 2004

Hi.
I'm building a project that involves all kinds of remote acess to a system
running eCos.
there will be some threads running to communicate with outer system on the
many types of communications (Serial, ethernet, http....).

the first ones that I want to start running are Serial Port and Ethernet.
Serial port is already figured out.. so it's no problem for me.

About the ethernet support....
has anyone put eCos running with ethernet? is there any source code
provided?
and what about the http server running on ethernet?

the target system will be a generic pc with an ethernet PCI card.

Thanks in advance.

Gonçalo.